- The Fastpitch Series Catcher's Set includes a catcher's mask, chest protector, leg guards, and equipment bag.
- The dual density foam liner, ABS plastic shell, and steel cage.
- Meets NOCSAE Standards.
- Designed for the intermediate softball catcher
- These double knee designed leg guards are great for beginners through intermediate softball catchers.
- 600D Polyester
- DUGOUT ORGANIZATION FOR UP TO 15 PLAYERS - 15 XL deep pockets to organizer your team's equipment, including baseball / softball / teeball helmets and catching mitts or gloves
- BUILT-IN DRY ERASE LINEUP CARD - Lineup card with 2 dry erase markers included. Post your lineup card for the whole team to see. Separate name tags over each slot allow for easy organization of game day gear.
- EASILY HANGS ON MOST DUGOUT FENCES - Features 7 metal fence hooks (5 upper & 2 lower) to easily hang from most chain link fences, keeping the organizer stable without sagging or tearing.
- EASILY PORTABLE WITH INCLUDED STORAGE BAG - The Athletico Dugout Organizer folds up and packs away into the include carrying bag. Take it with you from game to game or travel with it to tournaments.
- RUGGED DURABILITY THAT WILL LAST FOR YEARS – Crafted with high-density 600 Denier polyester, our dugout organizer withstands the wear and tear of many baseball games. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
- Large, clear LCD display. Note: Batteries need to be installed appropriately for the item to turn on and function
- Displays fastest speed once trigger is released
- An easy point and shoot speed gun with +/- 1.0 MPH accuracy
- Can track the speed of a ball from 10 feet up to 110 MPH
- Measures 4.3 x 8.4 x 6 inches (W x H x D); 2 year warranty
- Kit Includes: Catcher's Helmet, Chest Protector, and Leg Guards
- Helmet: Glossy finish. Removable moisture wicking chin pad. Adjustable straps for custom fit. Meets
- NOCSAE protection standard. Size: 7 1/8 - 7 1/8
- Chest Protector: High-density foam padding for ultimate comfort and protection
- Leg Guards: Inner knee pad protects knees, removable for washing
- Official size home plate
- Solid bottom
- Reinforced, injection molded interlocking rubber tubes
- Height adjusts from 21" to 36"
- Great Training Tool
|Item Diameter||12 Inches|
- Made of high density cork and rawlings' patented dream seam technology, these softballs offer the performance you demand while giving a lower cost option in game balls
- Easy to grip and throw due to leather cover with raised seams, allowing pitchers to get even more movement on their pitches
- Box of 12 C12RYLAH competition grade softballs, approved for use in asa softball leagues
- Size: 12 inch , .47 cor, 375 mph compression, yellow cover, 88 red stitch, high density cork core
|Item Diameter||12 Inches|
- SINGLE C12RYSA SOFTBALL
- ASA NFHS approved fastpitch softball
- Yellow cover & 88 Red stitches
- Poly x core
- Pro TAC synthetic cover
- 47 c. O. Gear will and 375 lbs compression
- Make practice more powerful
- Ultra durable batting Tee designed to withstand the rigors of daily Tee work
- Telescoping rods adjust for Tee height between 23-44 inches
- Heavy-duty 8lb rubber base keeps Tee stable during hitting
- Simple Twist and lock design connects Tee to the base
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT: The CHAMPRO Fastpitch Catcher’s Kit is a collection of all the protective equipment young players need to get started behind the plate. It includes hockey-style headgear, a chest protector, and leg guards.
- FASTPITCH HOCKEY-STYLE HEADGEAR: A durable hockey-style ABS shell cushioned with layered padding for a comfortable fit. Its AirTech ventilation system allows air to circulate and escape, keeping players cool.
- FASTPITCH OPTIMUS CHEST PROTECTOR: An energy-absorbing, compression-molded chest protector with abrasion-resistant nylon binding. Lined with Dri-Gear moisture-wicking and BioFresh technology.
- FASTPITCH OPTIMUS LEG GUARDS: High-performance polyethylene shin guards display improved flexibility and durability. The cantilever system reduces the force transferred to the shins.
- SIZE OPTIONS: Available in two sizes: Ages 6-9 and Ages 9-12, both in black with white trim.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MESH DESIGN: Constructed from lightweight technical mesh, this glove gives maximum comfort and helps facilitate quick hands out in the field
- ADJUSTABLE WRIST: Designed with an adjustable wrist closure to ensure a comfortable customized fit for all players
- SOFT POCKET: The soft pocket material is designed for a quick, easy break in process and provides a dynamic, responsive feel when catching the ball
- GREAT FOR YOUNG PLAYERS: Adjustable sizing and comfortable fit make this glove perfect for Softball players of all ages
- NOTE: Left Hand Thrower glove, worn on right hand to throw with left, Right Hand Throw equals to glove worn on left hand to throw with right
- Dual density foam padding in helmet for comfort and protection
- Helmet meets NOCSAE standards for all levels of play
- Best in class chest silhouette to provide the best fit, mobility and protection
- Improved neck and collarbone guard
- Two-way easy tightening system with one side metal clip
- Improved shell design for a better wrap around shins and knee shape for improved performance when blocking and throwing from knees
- Breathable liner for maximum cooling
- NET NOT INCLUDED: Kit Includes 1 Strike Zone with six partitioned areas of the strike zone and 1 Xtraman batter so players can fine tune pitching with a ‘player’ and build confidence - Baseball net not included
- IMPROVES ACCURACY AND SAFETY: The strike zone attachment helps players visualize key areas when pitching and the Xtraman simulates a live batter for safe and effective pitching drills
- INCLUDES XTRAMAN ONLY: No need to risk player safety in the batter’s box - Simply attach the Strike Zone & Xtraman onto any 7’x7’ bow frame net (Net not included) or fence for instant practice sessions
- BUILT FOR PRACTICE: Features durable nylon webbing construction that withstands pitching drills and is easily transportable in equipment bags to and from practice