GoSports Baseball & Softball Pitching Kit
- NET NOT INCLUDED: Kit Includes 1 Strike Zone with six partitioned areas of the strike zone and 1 Xtraman batter so players can fine tune pitching with a ‘player’ and build confidence - Baseball net not included
- IMPROVES ACCURACY AND SAFETY: The strike zone attachment helps players visualize key areas when pitching and the Xtraman simulates a live batter for safe and effective pitching drills
- INCLUDES XTRAMAN ONLY: No need to risk player safety in the batter’s box - Simply attach the Strike Zone & Xtraman onto any 7’x7’ bow frame net (Net not included) or fence for instant practice sessions
- BUILT FOR PRACTICE: Features durable nylon webbing construction that withstands pitching drills and is easily transportable in equipment bags to and from practice
Powernet Pitch Perfect Targets, Practice Net and Strike Zone Bundle
- PRO PLAYER DESIGNED – Designed, Used by and Endorsed by Pro Baseball Pitchers German Marquez and Fernando Rodriguez and Pro Softball Pitcher Danielle O'Toole
- PITCHING TARGETS & PITCHING TRAINING GUIDE – Set of 12 pitching targets (Four large 12 inch, Four Medium 8 inch and Four Small 4 inch). Made of high impact vinyl with a high-density foam core which creates a “pop” similar to a Catcher’s glove so that have audible confirmation of your great pitch. Includes zippered carrying bag with handles. Proven to increase pitching/throwing accuracy. Also includes our Pitch Perfect Training Guide with pitching layouts and tips for any level of training.
- STRIKE ZONE – Visualize your strike zone with our custom designed Strike Zone attachment. Attaches quickly and easily to the net system frame. The white vinyl Strike Zone border creates an excellent visual representation of a batter’s strike zone.
- WEIGHTED HEAVY BALL – Use the weighted ball for warmup and isolated throwing mechanics drills to help build strength in your throwing arm. Also works great during batting practice to help develop a more powerful swing.
- TRAINING NET – 5 ft x 5 ft portable training net with steel base and fiberglass vertical bow poles. Ultra portable this net can go anywhere with you to train. Setups and breaks down quickly and easily.
PowerNet Training Balls Bundle
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique. Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws.
- BUILD POWER - Develop muscle groups specific to batter and pitcher movements. Strengthen your swings and throws. Build power while warming up, dual-purpose workout.
- ULTRA DURABLE CRUSHERS - These Crusher training balls can take the abuse of multiple seasons. Designed with highly durable plastic components the flexible plastic surface compresses on impact when hit then pops back into shape immediately.
- LIMITED FLIGHT - No more chasing balls around the field. Perfect for small sized training spaces or indoor hitting practice. The built in holes minimize flight, these balls were designed to act true to flight path but minimize distance covered when hit.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - The size of a standard sized baseball shows true batting launch angle and flight direction. Immediately shows if a ball is hit squarely or mishit off the bat barrel.
Softball Training Aid Equipment Spinner
- Is the size and weight of an official 12" softball. Has two sets of molded seams on the edge to give the athlete an honest feel for the ball.
- PROVIDE INSTANT FEEDBACK: Will eliminate repeated error that occurs when the athlete, coach or catcher can not see the rotation of the softball, thus making practice time more efficient
- AVOID INJURY causing by the repeating incorrect motions and movements
- Provides A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of the difficult hand and wrist positions essential to throwing the rise, curve, screw, change-up, drop and overhand throw ball
- Teaches the proper technique of coming over the ball for the overhand throw as opposed to the side arm release.