|Item Diameter||12 Inches|
- Made of high density cork and rawlings' patented dream seam technology, these softballs offer the performance you demand while giving a lower cost option in game balls
- Easy to grip and throw due to leather cover with raised seams, allowing pitchers to get even more movement on their pitches
- Box of 12 C12RYLAH competition grade softballs, approved for use in asa softball leagues
- Size: 12 inch , .47 cor, 375 mph compression, yellow cover, 88 red stitch, high density cork core
|Item Diameter||12 Inches|
- SINGLE C12RYSA SOFTBALL
- ASA NFHS approved fastpitch softball
- Yellow cover & 88 Red stitches
- Poly x core
- Pro TAC synthetic cover
- 47 c. O. Gear will and 375 lbs compression
- 4'x7' GREEN INFIELDER NET - Instant portable infielder catching net. Simulates the typical catching range of a stationary fielder. Includes frame, 4ft x 7ft (28 SqFt) infielder net, 1 heavy duty zipper storage bag with shoulder straps and ground stakes.
- EASY QUICK SETUP - Net sets up in less than 2 minutes. No tools required. Includes ground stakes for added stability. Nets can withstand even the hardest throws.
- ULTRA PORTABLE - Lightweight and compact so that it can be moved to different locations during practice sessions. Collapsible training nets assemble quickly and easily for easy setup. Breaks down to fit in carrying bag for easy long-term storage and portability in any vehicle.
- TRAIN ANYWHERE - Great for outdoor and indoor training sessions. Designed to act as a catching infielder with a real-world player's catching range. Improves throw accuracy and allows fielder to practice targeting particular catching points and throw velocities.
- USED AND ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Andrelton Simmons and Mo Mercado.
- PRO PLAYER DESIGNED – Designed, Used by and Endorsed by Pro Baseball Pitchers German Marquez and Fernando Rodriguez and Pro Softball Pitcher Danielle O'Toole
- PITCHING TARGETS & PITCHING TRAINING GUIDE – Set of 12 pitching targets (Four large 12 inch, Four Medium 8 inch and Four Small 4 inch). Made of high impact vinyl with a high-density foam core which creates a “pop” similar to a Catcher’s glove so that have audible confirmation of your great pitch. Includes zippered carrying bag with handles. Proven to increase pitching/throwing accuracy. Also includes our Pitch Perfect Training Guide with pitching layouts and tips for any level of training.
- STRIKE ZONE – Visualize your strike zone with our custom designed Strike Zone attachment. Attaches quickly and easily to the net system frame. The white vinyl Strike Zone border creates an excellent visual representation of a batter’s strike zone.
- WEIGHTED HEAVY BALL – Use the weighted ball for warmup and isolated throwing mechanics drills to help build strength in your throwing arm. Also works great during batting practice to help develop a more powerful swing.
- TRAINING NET – 5 ft x 5 ft portable training net with steel base and fiberglass vertical bow poles. Ultra portable this net can go anywhere with you to train. Setups and breaks down quickly and easily.
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique. Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws.
- BUILD POWER - Develop muscle groups specific to batter and pitcher movements. Strengthen your swings and throws. Build power while warming up, dual-purpose workout.
- ULTRA DURABLE CRUSHERS - These Crusher training balls can take the abuse of multiple seasons. Designed with highly durable plastic components the flexible plastic surface compresses on impact when hit then pops back into shape immediately.
- LIMITED FLIGHT - No more chasing balls around the field. Perfect for small sized training spaces or indoor hitting practice. The built in holes minimize flight, these balls were designed to act true to flight path but minimize distance covered when hit.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - The size of a standard sized baseball shows true batting launch angle and flight direction. Immediately shows if a ball is hit squarely or mishit off the bat barrel.